June 05, 2004

"Speak louder"

Just popped by our FVB's blog. Really glad to know that you benefitted so tremendously from your course. Though it was really really difficult for me to explain to my Ma when I couldn't get you in HK last week. Try telling your Ma that the friend you are visiting is on course till 12 midnight and that's why you haven't been able to locate her. And you FVB, stop pushin the blame to your hp network!!! If there's anything you left behind for us here, it must be your lame excuses. Don't we just love you for it?

Okay, seriously now.

- grins

I love what you said in your blog ===> 'a person who doesnt love herself, would feel that it is too painful to be loved by someone else.'

Brilliant. So, isn't it little wonder then that I'm so loved by everyone I know? (those of you who cringes at this lack of 'humility', just... sod off. I'm not interested in the opinions of people who barely know me.)

FVB! Stop saying things like havin the hands that will support you from below. My gawd, that sounds really lewd in the context of your blog interface.

As for other forms of cursing you, we shall wait for tonight. Singtel is ready to connect us.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 20:17